Building a New Dodger – Stamoid and Makrolon and Sailrite Woes, Oh My! Sailboat Dodgers are Fun?

I almost called this “sewing a new dodger”, but let’s be honest — the actual sewing part is maybe 10, 15% of this project? The other 85% is patterning and taping and cutting and binding and taping and stitch-ripping and … Continue reading

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...